Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting it Together

 
I decided I needed a place to link everything and talk about my current projects. And maybe I just wanted to have my own space of the internet, and the only thing I could think to do with it involved Sims. Maybe it will be possible to sleep at night with my thoughts somewhere in print. 

I'm always looking for ways to make my gaming experience more complex.  It's about time I compiled all that information in one place.  Plus it's easier to say, "Hey there's a link on my blog go look," than "Yeah I have it bookedmarked, I'll email it to you," only to find out I apparently unbookmarked it.  Possibly this is an organization attempt.

I also have tons of media I would love to share with my family. Admit it, sims do some pretty funny things when left to their own devices.  What better place than a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment