Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nothing is Free Update

I've been terrible at writing a story for these guys. I really just play. Which is nice, but I miss the writing. I have a story that plays in my head.  It's just the whole writing it down thing. So lets recap!

In the end generation one had two families, the Woodgate's and the Tanti's

The Woodgate's are my main family they wound up having three children. The oldest and heir is Graham and one set of twins Aaron and Lauren.
The Tanti's had a daughter who married Aaron. Abigail and Aaron have had three kids so far.

Lauren married some kid from high school, and they had two kids. She promptly went into labor with her first after this was taken.

Graham is married to his imaginary friend, Patches, they have three kids so far and she pregnant with another.  They also have a live in simbot (which MAY be cheating) and the oldest kids imaginary friend.  I'm trying to find out if imaginary friends can pass their gene's on.  So I may be incorporating the perfect genes into this. 

I have four houses in game (other than mine). Two houses have family and two houses FINALLY got townies.  After I fixed story progression to allow them to move in!

I have 11 business : Junk Yard, Grave Yard, Bistro, Library, School, Bookstore, Grocery Store, Salon, City hall, Police department, and spa

My humble beginnings.  The only thing you cant see is the 3x3 bathroom.

The oldest's imaginary friend.  Sneaking around while doing laundry...


 This generation I want: Equestrian Center, Big Park, and the Hospital. Big Park might change to Science lab depending on funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment