Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Simming Fails: Ayala

So it's been awhile since I've posted.   I've played a bit here and there but mostly it's been just to play.   I do have bookoos of pictures to add.    I started playing a third nothing is free challenge (No, the first two aren't complete...).  It was the first challenge I failed due to the founder dying before reproducing.. There's  first time for everything!!!
Apparently, I was supposed to put her bottom out in the shower... I figured it out too late....
At least she welcomed death... Not that she had a whole lot to live for... 

Death stayed and chilled for a while. 

After a reboot, she is doing fine, but I can say I'm truly not playing her either.  I'm actually trying to finish my second nothing is free challenge.  I am on Gen 4, and really, it's mostly complete.   

No comments:

Post a Comment